Nowaiting Limited trading as “Nowaiting Clinical Hypnotherapy” (the “Company”) is responsible for processing your personal information obtained through www.nowaiting.co.uk (the “Platform”).
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Once you register yourself as a User of this Platform and create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, phone number, Skype ID, location, payment details (credit card, debit card, or others). The Company shall securely process this personal information and use it for administration and operation of this Platform and the services provided by the Partners.
The Company may keep track of general information related to Visitors on this Platform and/or information a User voluntarily provides to the Company including reviews, feedback, messages and/or Emails to Customer Service and/or other information posted on the Platform.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
The Company uses your personal information to:
- deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you and generally maintain your account with us
- improve our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- keep our Website safe and secure for all members.
The Company will not share your personal information with anyone except when:
- it is necessary to comply with the applicable national laws and regulations such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, etc;
- it is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity and fraud;
- it is necessary to enforce the Website Terms and Conditions, including ensuring payment of fees by Members; or
- it is necessary to protect the Company’s statutory rights.
You have the right to refuse sharing your personal information as indicated above and/or withdraw your account by contacting the Company using contact details provided below.
You can always stop receiving the Company’s Push E-mails by using the link “UNSUBSCRIBE” provided in all Push E-mails from www.nowaiting.co.uk.
All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information shall NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
Your IP address is automatically stored on the Company’s servers and used to collect visitors’ information from the Platform. The Company uses visitors’ information for statistical analyses and click behaviour in order to better optimize of the design and provided services. The Company will not use your IP address to identify you in any manner whatsoever.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
The security of your information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESS AND UPDATE
You have the right to obtain full access to your personal information as and how registered in www.nowaiting.co.uk. You can request the Company to provide you with your personal information by contacting us using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
For any clarifications, complains, questions and/or comments please address to: 82 King Street, Manchester, M2 4WQ, United Kingdom.
You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 0161 935 8017.